FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July entertainment heats up this summer with headliner performances,
new NashVegas HitMakers series, and free dance lessons
LAS VEGAS – The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country, where country lives in Las Vegas, heats up the summer with sizzling entertainment this July including: headliner performances from some of country music’s hottest acts; intimate, acoustic performances of Nashville’s biggest hits sung by the songwriters themselves during the NashVegas HitMakers series on Saturdays; plus free two-step and line dancing lessons Thursdays-Saturdays.
The entertainment schedule is as follows:
Friday Night Headliners:
Dance the night away from 7 p.m. – midnight to performances from hot country artists including:
Friday, July 1 – Jackson Michelson
- Raised on country, rock, reggae, & soul music, Jackson Michelson will make you smile with his raw country jams like “The Good Life” and melt your heart with the heartfelt “Fire Burns For You.”
Friday, July 8 – Russell Dickerson
- Jumping 15 spots from its debut at number 30 on Sirius XM’s Hot 45, Russell Dickerson’s single, “Yours,” hit number 15 and the success didn’t stop there. Currently at almost 6 million streams on Spotify and over 800,000 views on YouTube, “Yours” continues to be a fan favorite. Named to
Spotify’s Spotlight on 2016 Country, Russell recently toured with Canaan Smith, Billy Currington and Florida Georgia Line’s 1st & 2nd Annual “This Is How We Cruise.”
Friday, July 15 – Maggie Rose
- With super-sized vocals and genre-spanning songwriting chops that blur the lines between country, pop and rock, Maggie Rose has earned a loyal audience, both in her adopted hometown of Nashville and beyond. It’s an audience that’s grown with her for nearly a decade, spending days as a songwriter for Dallas Davidson’s publishing company and nights sharing the stage with artists like Gary Allan and Sheryl Crow.
Friday, July 22 – Olivia Lane
- Olivia Lane’s sound is a combination of country elements – mandolin, banjo, lyrics sweetly laced with Texas twang – with a pop energy and locomotive rhythms that capture her every-moving spirit.
Friday, July 29 – Brodie Stewart
- On his debut album “Born American”, Brodie Stewart teamed up with guitarist/producer/songwriter Adam Shoenfeld who has worked with top country artists like Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban and more to co-produce and play on the album.
NashVegas HitMakers Performances:
From Music City to Sin City, hear the stories behind country music’s biggest hits performed by the songwriters themselves. Tickets are $5 and guests are invited to stay and dance the night away with free two-stepping and line dancing lessons directly after the performance. All performances take place from 7-8 p.m.
Saturday, July 2 – Tiffany Goss and Bruce Wallace
- Tiffany Goss wrote “Like We Never Said Goodbye” performed by Clay Walker. Bruce Wallace wrote “Don’t” performed by Billy Currington, “Red Light” performed by David Nail and “Watching Airplanes” performed by Gary Allan.
Saturday, July 9 – Arlos Smith and Mark McGuinn
- Arlos Smith wrote “Mayberry” performed by Rascal Flatts which was recognized as country song of the year in 2004. Mark McGuinn wrote “Mrs. Steven Rudy.”
Saturday, July 16 – Stewart Harris and Jim McBride
- Stewart Harris wrote “No One Else on Earth” performed by Wynonna Judd and “Drift Off to Dream” and “I’m Gonna Be Somebody” performed by Travis Tritt. Jim McBride wrote “Rose in Paradise” performed by Waylon Jennings and “
Chatahoochie” performed by Alan Jackson.
Saturday, July 23 – Steve Bogard and Jesse Lee
- Steve Bogard wrote “Every Mile a Memory” performed by Dierks Bentley. Jesse Lee wrote “Peter Pan” performed by Kelsea Ballerini.
Saturday, July 30 – Brice Long and Larry McCoy
- Brice Long wrote “Nothin’ On But the Radio” performed by Gary Allen and Larry McCoy wrote “You Make Me Wanna” performed by Thomas Rhett.
Free Nightly Dance Lessons:
From two stepping and swing dancing to country line dances like the “Watermelon Crawl,” “Tush Push,” and Stoney’s original dance “Twisted,” country fans can do the boot scootin’ boogie on down to the dance floor at Stoney’s Rockin’ Country for free nightly dance lessons. Dances begin at 7:30 p.m on Thursdays and Fridays, and 8:30 p.m. immediately following the NashVegas HitMakers series on Saturdays.
Doors open at 7 p.m. Tuesdays-Fridays, and at 6 p.m. on Saturdays, and remain open until 4 a.m. nightly. All military and first responders receive free entry on Saturdays. Friday and Saturday night events are 18 and over.
Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is located in Town Square at 6611 Las Vegas Blvd S, Ste 160 Las Vegas, NV 89119. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is available for special events or private groups for up to 1,200 people. For more information please visit www.stoneysrockincountry.com or call (702) 435-2855. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is a proud member of the Academy of Country Music and The Country Music Association.
ABOUT STONEY’S ROCKIN’ COUNTRY
The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is Las Vegas’ premiere destination for locals and tourists who are looking for a boot stomping good ole time, including line dancing, mechanical bull riding, beer pong, pool tables and more. Located at Town Square, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is a 19,000 square foot high-energy nightclub that features a 2,000 square foot dance floor and 570 square foot stage for dancing and performances, along with a state of the art sound system. Open Tuesday through Saturday, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country offers special promotions for every night of the week including the World Famous Ladies Night on Thursdays where ladies drink for just $1 and Fresh Country Fridays with live music from national artists like Neil McCoy, Chase Bryant, Brett Eldredge and more. Renowned country DJ, Damian Kane plays the latest and greatest mixed with the classics in country music every night. Doors open at 7 p.m. and line-dancing lessons begin at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, call (702) 435-2855 or go to www.stoneysrockincountry.com. Find Stoney’s Rockin’ Country on Facebook at Facebook.com/stoneysrockincountry, Twitter @StoneysLV and Instagram @stoneysrockincountry.
# # #