FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country Announces April Entertainment
Performances by Chris Lane, King Billy, Cody Webb, Jeremy McComb and more
CLICK TO TWEET: (http://ctt.ec/512Cj) World Famous @StoneysLV announces upcoming performances in #April by @iamchrislane @codywebbmusic @jeremymccomb http://bit.ly/StoneysApril
LAS VEGAS – March 30, 2016 – The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country, where country lives in Las Vegas, has a variety of upcoming entertainers scheduled for the month of April. The performance on April 2 will be a Kinkead Entertainment Agency Showcase featuring Chasin’ Crazy and Olivia Lane. For more information, please visit www.kinkeadentertainment.com.
Friday and Saturday night events are 18 and over and Thursday night events are 21 and over. All military and first responders receive free entry on Saturdays. Doors open at 7 p.m. and dance lessons begin at 7:30 p.m. Below is a list of upcoming performances:
Thursday, March 31
- LANCo is comprised of five best friends making music and working to create something bigger while grinding it out on the road to build an identity. Through this, they became Lancaster & Company, now known as LANco.
Friday, April 1:
- With more than 500 shows to his credit in just a few short years, Chris Lane has shared the stage with Florida Georgia Line, Jerrod Niemann, Brett Eldredge and Thomas Rhett.
Saturday, April 2:
Kinkead Entertainment Agency Showcase. This event is 18 and over.
- Kinkead Entertainment is home to premier booking agents based in the entertainment hot spots of Nashville and NYC. The Kinkead Entertainment Agency Showcase will feature Chasin’ Crazy and Olivia Lane.
Friday, April 8:
- King Billy is comprised of world-renowned musicians with backgrounds ranging from the likes of Aretha to Lifehouse.
Friday, April 15:
- Cody Webb, a gifted Nashville singer/songwriter/musician represented by Monument Entertainment, LLC, meticulously crafted his new 2015 Album Release, “SALT”.
Friday, April 22:
- Jeremy McComb’s first album “My Side of Town” was picked by People Magazine as “Nine stars to Watch”, received countless 4+ star reviews, including “Country Weekly” who called it “one of the years most encouraging albums”.
Open Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m., Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is located in Town Square at 6611 Las Vegas Blvd S, Ste 160 Las Vegas, NV 89119. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is available for special events or private groups for up to 1,200 people. For more information please visit www.stoneysrockincountry.com or call (702) 435-2855. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is a proud member of the Academy of Country Music and The Country Music Association.
ABOUT STONEY’S ROCKIN’ COUNTRY
The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is Las Vegas’ premiere destination for locals and tourists who are looking for a boot stomping good ole time with activities including line dancing, mechanical bull riding, beer pong, pool tables and more. Located at Town Square, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is a 19,000 square foot high-energy nightclub that features a 2,000 square foot dance floor and 570 square foot stage for dancing and performances, along with a state of the art sound system, live bands and the industry’s leading DJs. Open Tuesday and Thursday through Saturday, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country offers special promotions for every night of the week including the World Famous Ladies Night on Thursdays where ladies drink for just $1 and Fresh Country Fridays with live music from the latest and greatest in country music. Doors open at 7 p.m. and line-dancing lessons begin at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, call (702) 435-2855 or go to www.stoneysrockincountry.com. Find Stoney’s Rockin’ Country on Facebook at Facebook.com/stoneysrockincountry, Twitter @StoneysLV and Instagram @stoneysrockincountry.
# # #