FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country Announces January Entertainment
Performances by Jackson Michelson, Granger Smith, Chasin’ Crazy, Olivia Lane and Brodie Stewart
CLICK TO TWEET: (http://ctt.ec/D1o5Y) The World Famous @StoneysLV announces upcoming performances by @JackMic @GrangerSmith @ChasinCrazy @OliviaLaneMusic @brodiecountry
LAS VEGAS – December 30, 2015 – The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country, where country lives in Las Vegas, has a variety of upcoming entertainers to kick off the New Year. Starting January 2, all military and first responders will receive free entry every Saturday. Friday night events are 18 and over and Saturday night events are 21 and over. Doors open at 7 p.m. and dance lessons begin at 7:30 p.m. Below is a list of upcoming performances:
Friday, January 8:
- Raised on country, rock, reggae, & soul music, Jackson Michelson will make you smile with his raw country jams like “The Good Life” and melt your heart with the heartfelt “Fire Burns For You”.
Friday, January 15:
- With sold-out national tours, a social media following of more than four million, and YouTube views exceeding 35 million, Granger Smith has amassed an audience that is purely organic and rabid.
Saturday, January 16:
- The band first took shape in 2012 when Hunter and Miller met in Nashville while playing in separate acts at a show. Their single “That’s How We Do Summertime” debuted at number 59 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart and charted for thirteen weeks, peaking at number 47.
Friday, January 22
- Olivia Lane’s sound is a combination of country elements – mandolin, banjo, lyrics sweetly laced with Texas twang – with a pop energy and locomotive rhythms that capture her every-moving spirit.
Friday, January 29:
- On his debut album “Born American”, Brodie Stewart teamed up with guitarist/producer/songwriter Adam Shoenfeld who has worked with top country artists like Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Keith Urban and more to co-produce and play on the album.
Open Thursday through Saturday from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m., Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is located in Town Square at 6611 Las Vegas Blvd S, Ste 160 Las Vegas, NV 89119. Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is available for special events or private groups for up to 1,200 people. For more information please visit www.stoneysrockincountry.com or call (702) 435-2855.
ABOUT STONEY’S ROCKIN’ COUNTRY
The World Famous Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is Las Vegas’ premiere destination for locals and tourists who are looking for a boot stomping good ole time with activities including line dancing, mechanical bull riding, beer pong, pool tables and more. Located at Town Square, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country is a 19,000 square foot high-energy nightclub that features a 2,000 square foot dance floor and 570 square foot stage for dancing and performances, along with a state of the art sound system, live bands and the industry’s leading DJs. Open Thursday through Saturday, Stoney’s Rockin’ Country offers special promotions for every night of the week including the World Famous Ladies Night on Thursdays where ladies drink for just $1 and Fresh Country Fridays with live music from the latest and greatest in country music. Doors open at 7 p.m. and line-dancing lessons begin at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, call (702) 435-2855 or go to www.stoneysrockincountry.com. Find Stoney’s Rockin’ Country on Facebook at Facebook.com/stoneysrockincountry, Twitter @StoneysLV and Instagram @stoneysrockincountry.
# # #